I was nominated for this award by Angelica at The Book Cover Girl, and I so appreciate it!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me
- I’m an extremely picky eater! I actually don’t like any fruits – it’s both a taste and a texture thing. I don’t like how squishy most fruits are and their flavors are usually way too overpowering for me.
- I constantly cycle between growing my hair down to my waist and then chopping it off to my shoulders. I just recently did another chop 🙂 I’m lucky my hair grows REALLY quickly, so I use it to my advantage and change it up often! I’d love to dye it rainbow colors… but that’ll have to wait until I don’t have a corporate job anymore, if I ever get to that point!
- I’m moving in two weeks! I currently live in Minnesota and am moving down one state, to Iowa. Right now I’m near a big city, and this move will bring us a little more to the middle of nowhere so it will definitely be a change in scenery. But I’m super excited for a new house to decorate!!
Angela’s Questions for Me
What’s on your bucket list this year?
Reading 52 books! I’ve never had a reading goal before, and I was actually a little worried that 52 would be too many. But I’ve already completed 27 books, which puts my over halfway and WAY ahead of schedule!
If money was not a problem, what is one thing you would do?
Travel to Thailand!
What is your favorite movie?
I have a lot!
Hush – my favorite thriller, and it’s on Netflix!
The Imitation Game – amazing movie about codebreaking
Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates – SO funny, and I love all of the actors
We’re the Millers – also SO funny, possibly my most-watched comedy
Titanic – my very first favorite, hahaha
What is the first book you remember reading?
Junie B. Jones is the first series I remember owning and reading constantly. I also have a random memory of reading a Berenstain Bears book to my class in Kindergarten, and I’m assuming that was around the time I learned to read in the first place!
What is your Hogwarts house?
I have recently discovered I’m a Hufflepuff! HP enthusiasts, feel free to let me know any interesting things about Hufflepuffs!
Bonus: What’s your favorite emoji?
My most-used is definitely the crying laughing face. But my favorite emoji, even if I don’t get to use it often, is the big pink bow!
Questions for My Nominees
What is one piece of advice you’ve gotten that has stuck with you for years?
What are your hobbies other than reading, writing, and blogging?
What is your most-watched TV show?
What is your beverage of choice (can be alcoholic or non)?
[Designated weird question]: What do you keep in the truck of your car (if you have one)?
Links to my Best/Favorite Posts
Whew, that’s it! This was a long one. Thanks again to Angelica for nominating me and for Okoto Enigma for creating this award 🙂